budget pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those suggestions look nice.
But if you want to play games they'll start piling up: get a big HDD is my advice.

i wasn't intending to be horrible to him, sorry if thats the way it came across, but you would have to admit, if someone bought dual channel ram, they would want it to run in dual channel, so just having it there makes me think that he thought it would.

-maybe thats just me :D

Actually no, I put it together fast. I haven't been on these forums in a long time, so I've forgotten a lot of things, plus, I didn't look at all the specs, so that's my fault. Thor, is a friend of mine, he suggested 754 because he probably won't be upgrading that much anyway..

yeah the only problem with 939 is that its $$$ which i dont have...and like toxicity said was im probablly never going to upgrade this, cuase its not for me, its for my family...and i dont trust them to touch anything other than the mouse :) and maybe the keyboard...of yeah i forgot about the power button, BUT anyways yeah thanks to everyone for you suggestions, they all look pretty good, thanks again

ak_smallz said:

right ak_smallz, he is going to a case ( $30-50), fans(2 minimum...$20) ...PSU 450W minimum $50 (cheap psu)...which would bring his total to...$865...he cant afford that much

not to mention those are OEM parts, in which personally I dont trust, NEVER BUY OEM...save yourself some worry and spend a few bucks on retail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom