Computer case temperature display help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuie87

Solid State Member
Hi there,
I have had this Xclio case for about 6 or so months now and it came with zero instructions on how to wire up the temperature screen on the front of the case.

At first i got fed up of trying to find out where each wire goes to which pin and left it, but i have decided to hook it up again or try. The motherboard which i am wanting to connect this to is just a budget one (ASUS m4n68t)

If any one knows about the wiring for these things i would love to hear from you.

What Xclio case is it? If the wires are sensors, they go right on any component you want to keep temps of. HDDs, CPU, GPU.

Maybe this will help or it might now, I have a logistycs thermal guage on my aero cool and in order to properly hook it up I did this.

I took the thermal guages atx connector and attached it in between my little 80mm fanfan.
Look at your wires and look for one that is clear and has gold strip on it.
Hool that up to your second (systemfan insert on your mobo).
Always do that and never let the thermal guage be hooked up to your cpu 3 pin slot.
Those things don't know how to cool your cpu except your computer mainboard.
Take that other green strip wire and put it inbetween of your heatsinks metal fins atthe bottom and turn it and see what happens.;)

If all goes well your clock and tempature guage will light up.
Keep in mind that if your system reaches a very high temp it will go off.
Mine barely does that not unless there is heat issue with the cpu or inside the case.

If my kodak had batterys I would love to show you mine right now or I'll stealone from my facebook account later.

Thank you for the reply Mike, I will try it out though i am sure one of my wires is a little different, i have a 2 a wire that goes into 2 pins and the other is a black block with 7 holes and one white blanked which i have no idea where that goes on my board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom