Sup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MildGamer001

Beta member
hi, there was a forum to say who i was so woot? anyway i suppose ill introduce myself, I found the site looking for help deciding what computer tyo get and trying to find prices lower than 300 on an asus k52f-bbr5 but found these fprums instead. I'm just a high school guy but i eventually plan on having a job as a computer repair technician, i play minecraft when i have a computer that can handle it (right now my rig is a 6 year old compaq evo with pentium 4, 1gb ram [that was an upgrade from .5gb when i got it a while back] and win xp.) and i have wanted to work on computer hardware for a while but never had the money to lol, i worked all sumer for like 400$ amnd now i cant decide between an asus k52f-bbr5 with pentium and 3gb rasm or a toshiba satellite c650-bt4n13 with the same specs, the asus is refurb from tigerdirect but the toshiba is custom and will take 3 weeks to get to me, and itr costs more.

welcome to the forum! It is hard to say which to get, but buying a refurbished computer usually means you are buying another person's problems. Just me though. I would buy new, but you have to check your budget and decide for yourself. Oh and you may want to post how much your total budget is. That way other people can help you by posting other options that you haven't considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom