More of a software problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joppsta

Baseband Member
Couldn't find a relevant section for software problems but basically, what I'm trying to do is find a setting to have it so games that are, let's say, 102x768 do not occupy the complete screen of my computer when full screened.. and instead have it so they do stretch to fit but with aspect ratio. Or something along those lines.

I think the setting I'm looking for is GPU scaling but it seems CCC 11.6 doesn't have this feature (or it's complete... insert word of the week here).

The card I have currently is the HD 5450, i assume that is relevant to this discussion also.

My display is 1920x1080 widescreen, so this is why this setting would be rather nice to have to hand.. as i usually enjoy some of the older games which do not support such a high resolution and hang around the 1024x768 mark instead.

Maybe you can change the game resolution to something like 960 x 540, it's half the resolution of 1920x1080 while keeping the same ratio of 16:9. Or pick another resolution that is close to the aspect ratio of your monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom