Upgrading my Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, unless you plan on overclocking above 4.0GHz you should be fine with the stock Intel HS/F.

If you want one regardless, check out the Noctua NH-D14 ($89.99).
Its a little more than the Frio, but one of the best (if not the best) air coolers available.
I'd have to assume it would fit your motherboard since the P8P67 and P8Z68 Deluxe models look like they have the same layout, and Slaymate is currently using one.

Honestly, unless you plan on overclocking above 4.0GHz you should be fine with the stock Intel HS/F.

Its a little more than the Frio, but one of the best (if not the best) air coolers available.
I'd have to assume it would fit your motherboard since the P8P67 and P8Z68 Deluxe models look like they have the same layout, and Slaymate is currently using one.

+1 for this! Noctua NH-D14

Yeah I do plan on overclocking to atleast 4.0ghz I've read some articles where some people have pushed the 2600k to almost 5ghz not sure if I'd go that far with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom