GTX570 (EVGA HD or ECS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridalin

Solid State Member
I'm buying a GTX570, and was going to get the 3 slot ASUS, but no more space for it, forces me to find a new one..:(

I know the EVGA is a good card with alot of great reviews, but I wasn't able to find much out about the ECS card. With it being the same price (20 less after MIR) I'm just curious.

ECS GTX570 / EVGA GTX570

P.s. Call me old fashioned, but I love the skin on the ECS, which is why I'm interested + the MIR, but its not worth buying a less then quality card.

In my opinion go with the EVGA.
For the $20 you get a lifetime warranty and a full size HDMI port (that may just be personal preference).

Also heard that most manufacturer cooling solutions work better than the reference design.

Call me old fashioned, but I love the skin on the ECS
Unless you've got some crazy setup where you can see the GPU face through your case the only time you get to enjoy it is between the box and installing it.

Unless you've got some crazy setup where you can see the GPU face through your case the only time you get to enjoy it is between the box and installing it.

But I love that part..T.T

But yeah, I figured it wasn't worth it. And foolish of me, I over stepped the 'life time warranty' and didn't notice it. EVGA it is. :grin:

Thanks for your input, Mate!

EVGA warranty

All -KR products purchased ON or AFTER January 1st, 2011 include a 3 year limited warranty from the date of purchase. Registration is recommended. Optional Extended Warranty and Step-Upâ„¢ eligibility are offered for purchase upon product registration of a -KR part number within 30 days of the purchase date.
This includes the following suffixes: -K1, -K2, -KR
Products purchased ON or AFTER November 1, 2006 MUST be registered within 30 days of the ORIGINAL DATE OF PURCHASE to receive EVGA's Free Extended Warranty. All products not registered within 30 days will ONLY receive a 1 year limited warranty. Refer to the following suffix guide to identify the length of your warranty:
Limited Lifetime: -A1, -A2, -A3, -A4, -AR, -AX, -CR, -CX, -DX, -FR, -FX, -SG, -SX
Limited 5 Year: -GR
Limited 3 Year: -K1, -K2, -KR (Before 1/1/11)
Limited 2 Year: -LA, -LE, -LR, -LX, -T1, -T2, -TR, -TX
Limited 1 Year: -B1, -BR, -BX, -DR
Limited 90 Day: -RX (Recertified parts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom