Hey, people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

false

Beta member
Hi there. I'm false, and I'm not super-experienced with this variety of technology, but I may be able to lend a hand in some instances. I'm pretty good with Racket. It's a pretty obscure language. You've probably never heard of it. -initializing hipster mode- B)
... -exiting hipster mode-

I'm fairly experienced with doing random crap on Windows that somehow ends up fixing problems that I've never heard of and whose meanings I don't know. In other words, even though I don't have that much knowledge and actual experience, I have a pretty strong intuition for this kind of stuff, so even if I don't know the solution to a problem, I may (or may not) be able to determine it pretty quickly.

I also have a bit of experience with Linux terminals due to the fact that I accidentally uninstalled my Ubuntu's GUI on my Dell Mini by trying to install a package that was bigger than my hard drive (derp) and had to use the terminal for like forever.

I probably gave you more information about me just now than you would ever want to know about someone, so I think I'll stop here. Anyway, yeah. Nice to meet you all, and hi. C:

Hi there. I'm false, and I'm not super-experienced with this variety of technology, but I may be able to lend a hand in some instances. I'm pretty good with Racket. It's a pretty obscure language. You've probably never heard of it. -initializing hipster mode- B)
... -exiting hipster mode-

I lol'd.

Welcome to TF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom