Photoshop?

I'm not exactly sure if that's what i want or not. There is another forum that is Web Graphics and Design, but i'm not sure if that's right either. I just joined yesterday, and was looking to post a thread about photo manipulations and such. While i very much enjoy photography i also have a lot of love for photoshop too. I have a great deal of knowledge when it comes to photoshop, and most of what i learned about photoshop was self taught, but i am also looking to further expand my knowledge in this area too. I wanted to post a thread about photo manipulations in hopes that other people with more photoshop knowledge would post photo manipulated pictures so i can get an idea of what other people can do as well. I'm just not sure where to post this at.

I would say that is considered Digital Imagery. So it would fall into the forum that iFargle linked to. Since it is a digital photo that you are manipulating that is in that area. The Web based forum is for stuff that deals with website designs and such. That is where people post if they want to get their site checked out or need assistance on how to code for their site.

While we are a tech forum, there are only a few people here that have had alot to do with photo manipulation and such with Photoshop. Most of us have worked with it, but not extensively. I used to do a lot of photoshop work, but fell off due to time restraints. You might find some people who share your interest.

Ok thank you so much! I noticed that there are some photographers in the Digital Photography forum, and was hoping maybe they might be into manipulating their photos like i do.

Back
Top Bottom