Problem with windows 7 starting up

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to use your keyboard; it's a DOS environment so mouse isn't really supported. Just use the Tab and/or arrow keys to get to different sections/buttons and the Enter key to select.

When you're in the program, you can use the Alt keys to open the drop down menus, and the arrow keys to navigate said dropdown menus.

Is your keyboard USB or PS/2? And you can try to re-burn it if you want. May want to try re-downloading it as well, just to make sure it's not a corrupt download.

Makre sure the USB keyboard option in BIOS is enabled; if possible, try using a PS/2 keyboard.

Now using ps/2 keyboard still not moving. I don't the ps/2 option to boot in bios but it works in bios and lights are on on the program it just doesn't move when press arrow keys, tab or alt.

yes looks like that screen I accept is highlighted but I cant accept it none of the keys work for some odd reason on use or ps/2 boards

Follow that portion of the tutorial then. It says you have to press the Y key to accept the license.

Follow it from there on (I would suggest doing the long-test, unless it says SMART was tripped).

And just curious...but which link did you download? The most recent one when I downloaded it was the graphical one... And that was just last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom