Looking to upgrade my case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Antecs I linked but have cutouts for wire management. I purposefully skipped over those that don't have it (like my own case).

It seems that both the DF-85 and the HAF 932 are really good. Do you think the DF-85 will be a lot louder than the 932 because of all the 120MM fans rather than the bigger 140MM and 230MM fans?

I'm not sure. The fans on the DF-85 are adjustable. Here's the vid on it:

here's a case that has a GPU fan and stabilizer though it does not have cable management xd
Newegg.com - RAIDMAX SMILODON Extreme Black ATX-612WEB 1.0mm SECC Steel ATX Mid Tower Foldout MB Computer Case
it's nice and green

R456-1055-main.jpg

opps repost -_-

I just looked at the review for the Lanboy Air... I like the idea of having a removable motherboard tray, although I'm not sold on the airflow part and the dust. Arrgh.

Trotter, if you could pick between the DF-85, Lanboy Air, and the HAF 932 which would you pick?

EDIT: I just watched mnpctech's review of the Lanboy Air, I don't think I'll be getting one.

That's a hard one, mate. The fans balance out. It would mainly come down to aesthetics. I like the look of the HAF better than the DF-85, and the side fan would feed cooler air to the CPU and GPU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom