new pc build

Status
Not open for further replies.
This memory is blue, per your request, and it is faster than the red version.
Newegg.com - G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL8D-8GBXM

While some Kingwin power supplies are actually quite good, I wouldn't buy the one your looking at. I mainly wouldn't buy it because it has (4) 12v rails, if I was really on a budget I might buy a power supply with a (2) 12v rails but you really want a single 12v rail power supply.

In your price range this is the best power supply available.
Newegg.com - CORSAIR Enthusiast Series CMPSU-650TX 650W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply

If you want a Modular power supply then this is only $99.99 after a rebate.
Newegg.com - CORSAIR Professional Series HX650 (CMPSU-650HX) 650W ATX12V v2.2 / EPS12V 2.91 SLI Ready 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Modular Active PFC Power Supply

I mainly wouldn't buy it because it has (4) 12v rails, if I was really on a budget I might buy a power supply with a (2) 12v rails but you really want a single 12v rail power supply.

This is so important as we are finding out on a daily basis at work.

thx for the info man u know a lot :D

i tried fixing the links but links dont work on this site and i dont need a gpu if i got a apu + the only games i play is maplestory and counter strike 1.6 so i dont need a good video card and the SSD i think its fine its also the only ssd thats sata 3 6gb with 60gb and $100 and yes i was gonna get a 1-2TB HHD for storage and now that i tihnk about it i dont need 16gb of ram i think 8GB is fine :) can u recommend a good ram to use for this build and must look cool :D and must be blue colour and for the mobo (i dont think the link is gonna work but w/e) ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Motherboards- ASUS F1A75-M PRO it has a mem OK but so i dont think it matters what ram i use?
and for the PSU im not gonna get it i tihnk im gonn get this one "Kingwin LAZER 660W Power Supply"

1. RAM clock speed does matter
2. Listen to Trotter
3. We are not debating. You asked for advice and then shot the advice down. We are not new to computers. Your posts all emphasize you are relatively inexperienced with computers. Show a little respect, please.
4. Even the text you type has a condescending tone. I really hate to think how you would come across in person.

Have a great day!

-Draco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom