*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark 11 Rankings*

KFA2 GTX560 Ti EX OC
KFA2 - Premium Nvidia Graphic cards

Bought it cos the cooler and fans looked cool and effective :) I don't think KFA2 sell in the US, couldn't see them on NewEgg.

Outta curiosity, what temps do you get on yours? Idle and load. I get 30C and 75C, roughly.

Is that directed at me or the hardware :p I am a little disappointed, though, considering yours is previous-gen and at a lower clock, though our GPUs are meant to be very similar performance-wise.

At you lol. Not trying to be rude or anything BUT you should be scoring a lot higher than me. Your GPU alone is better than my 465 with more shaders and a higher stock clock. The 2500K should also walk all over my 750 AND you have a higher clock. Somethin up with that buddy.

KFA2 GTX560 Ti EX OC
KFA2 - Premium Nvidia Graphic cards

Bought it cos the cooler and fans looked cool and effective :) I don't think KFA2 sell in the US, couldn't see them on NewEgg.

Outta curiosity, what temps do you get on yours? Idle and load. I get 30C and 75C, roughly.

I have an evga, and get 82C at folding load with the fan at 2150rpm, aka 50% your idles lower upper 30's, but my house isn't that cool, 26 to 28C.

Edit,

Yami, youre cpu's faster yet you got 300pts more, somethings up.

P whats your single 465 score?

Back
Top Bottom