My next gaming build plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a bit pricey... but I guess This is good enough. Are you sure 64gb will be too small?
cause i'm only gonna put windows (which takes up 20gb) and games on it (i'll have about 40gb for games then) are you sure 64gb is too small?

Well, if you're only going to be putting games on it, then it might be fine...I have microsoft professional, firefox, and other startup programs on there...right now, with only 1 games installed on my SSD that doesn't require steam, i have 20gb free...but if you have many games you want on there, or if you'd play it safe, I'd spend the extra to get the 120gb so you don't have to worry about installing your games on an extra drive..

I will only have windows, internet explorer, all the add-on software like flash player, and some games.
I think the best solution is to buy one of the 64gb drives, and then if i need more space, i'll buy another one.
Do you know of any good overclocking guides for my phenom?

Please remember, I am a first-time over clocker. I need a guide with all the basics (fsb, vcore, cpu frequency, and dram frequency), and then later on, i need a more advanced guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom