Gaming Headset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta789

Baseband Member
Been looking for a good affordable, noise cancelling headset which makes gaming great and can be worn for long periods of time

The Logitech g35 is an awesome headset, Ive owned it for about a year and its amazing. You can wear it for hours without ur ears hurting. it has Macro keys, Microphone, And 7.1 surround sound for FPS games ( works really well) And you can control the base/treble on the sofftware, it also has morphing voices too. There is two types, one is wireless and one is wired. Its also noise cancelling when you have music playing or when your in a game, you cant hear nothing outside.

Newegg.com - Logitech G35 USB 2.0 Connector Surround Sound Headset

Newegg.com - Logitech G930 USB Connector Circumaural Wireless Gaming Headset

I have both the G930 and the G35... I love them. Gave my brother the G35's and am now using the G930's.
The macro keys can only be set for iTunes and other audio services (TeamSpeak, Vent (I think), Winamp, etc).

Sound quality is great, but not excellent. The mic sounds great!

Many people would recommend a pair of these
Amazon.com: Sennheiser HD555 Professional Headphones with Sound Channeling: Electronics

and a separate mic for sound quality.

And about the comfort of the G35/G930... I agree.. They can be worn for 7+ hours with very little discomfort.

Thanks guys was actually looking at reviews and really considering getting the logitechG35 this just confirms it, so ill get it thankzz

I've been using the Razer Orca since my Steelseries Siberia's bass blew out. Both have great quality sound. (I had the Siberias for 4 years, back when they were icemat). Along with an x-fi pci card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom