heat out cool in

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think your ram/gpu is because intel boards look to minimize space between the ram slots and the gpu. But I understand what you mean.

Your biggest issue will be not a whole lot of 1156 boards are atx, most are matx..... which is the same size as you have, unless youre running micro atx.

I'd go with the antec 300, with fans, and you'll never get case related heat issues. Maybe a less pricey haf.. but i think theyre ugly.

For me, any ASUS or Gigabyte is good. Just comes down to what components you need. USB3? number of usb slots? how many SATA slots. 3/6gbps? 7.1 audio? etc.

hmm... well what i need for USB (idk what SATAs really are) 1 for mouse, 1 for keyboard, one for speaker power and 1 audio jack for it, 1 mic jack, 1 usb for printer, pretty much 6 usbs

what are SATAS through?
whats the differ from usb 3.0 to 2.0?

SATA is defined by the connector on the hard/cd drive.

sata3.jpg

No more grey cable.

USB 3 is newer and faster than USB 2. There aren't many devices made for it, but there may be in the future. Best be prepared.

I have 2 SATA 6gbps and 2 USB3 on my P7P55D-E LX. Mine was just over $100. They are very affordable.

They are not abundant, but you can get those ports.

yeah a got this pc kind of right before the announcements of new 3.0 and satas so i won't be using those, any other suggestions?

yeah i don't think i will be using them trotter is that motherboard your hyperlinking have them or no? (3.0, newer SATAs)

(opps double post :L)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom