heat out cool in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Default Re: heat out cool in

including what in the budget?
----------------------------------------------
??? um a new mother board plus computer case? under 2-300$

You need a new cpu as well if youre going 1155, and new ram as you most likely have ddr2 and 1155 needs ddr3.

Plus technically you'll need a new OS too.....

This might not be possible und 300, especially with case....

um... im not gonna change my LGA slot.. just my mother board..

which my LGA now is 1156

mygodal3x i love your biostar suggestion how big is your gpu or do you have to uninstall it just to upgrade ram?

um... im not gonna change my LGA slot.. just my mother board..

which my LGA now is 1156

mygodal3x i love your biostar suggestion how big is your gpu or do you have to uninstall it just to upgrade ram?

Yup my reading sux, yha you just need a new board, but it shouldnt be needed. Just a case.

Are you sure on the 2gig memory? are you sure its not 2x2? as thats standard on any i5 desktop in the last few yrs.

before my graphics was installed it had 2gb when it was it had 4 gb so the other gbs were from the gpu and when i check they were 2 ram cards so it is 2x1gb plus 2gb gpu ram

just want to do some easy upgrades and let it be cooler

I have an ATI 6850 it takes two expansion slots so it blocks one of my PCI slots but i dont need to take it out to change my ram or anything, if you could get the motherboard loose, you wouldnt even need to take out the video card to change the CPU cooler

kk but im think of also getting a bigger mother board for the new case alslo so what suggestion do you guys got? (also anybody out there say what case you got and what you think about it) ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom