2gb gddr5 amd radeon hd 6970 m vs 2gb GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce gtx 580m and laptop review

Status
Not open for further replies.

cypher87

Beta member
Hey guys and gals,

I just bought an Alienware m17 x from dell and I put the 2gb gddr5 amd radeon hd 6970m in. Did I make the right choice to run all my games on high res with good framerates. Here is the rest of the specs: Intel Core i7 2820QM 2.3GHz (3.4GHz Turbo Mode, 8MB Cache, 16GB Dual Channel DDR3 at 1333MHz (4DIMMS) ,17.3-inch WideFHD1920 x 1080 60Hz WLED ,640GB Raid 0 (2x 320GB 7,200RPM) will I be able to run everything on high and be happy.

Thanks.

Both of those cards are on the top. Either should do about the same.

You do know Alienware is just a waste of money, right?

Alienware just rips you off. Their desktops are horrendous. You can get their expensive desktops, or build your own for half the price. Other than the M11x, their laptops are a waste of money. The more you put into it, the more they charge extra. How much did you pay for it?

**** but as long as I didnt buy a piece of junk and the cards are top of the line im happy. What do you think of the other specs?

nice.

totally low brow posts MoM. it's just not cool when someone asks how is "x"? to answer "x" is great but your "y" and "z" suck.

you should be ashamed of yourself. the only reason you did that was for your own benefit. i hope it made you feel good.

disgusting.

I'm trying to show that he can still get top performance while saving a bundle. Sorry I didn't give any examples, but the truth sticks. I did answer his question and explained something more.

Ask anybody else on here. I'm sure they would agree with me that it is overpriced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom