DVD RW Drive Write and Read Problems..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
At the Minute am Running Win 7 Home Premium, on a Lenovo G550 Notebook/Laptop.. Not so Long ago I heard a Noise comeing from the Laptop for a Cupple of Seconds and since this Drive is haveing Problems Read and Writeing Quickly, as not to Standard and Quickly as it should.. It still Reads and writes but its not as Quick..

I use ConvertX, and ImgBurn .. If and one could Recomend any Softwere that Mite help Realign the Lense if thats the Problem! If not Could any one Help..

Thanks ..

When you get Problems like this, is that the only Option to Replace the Drive.. Just Finished Burning a DVD with Image Burn, a 3GB Disc and it Took 22 Minutes, an Error Reported just a moment ago, along the Lines of Image not Aligned.. Think thats what it seid.. But I need a New Battery any ways, so a think its Time for some Maintenence for this Trooper.. :D .. ..

Thanks..

No, if you get a problem, you troubleshoot. If two different burning programs do not work, that varies out a software problem. Then you would look at hardware. If for example the laser is bad, there is very little you can do about it, other than get a new drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom