Not sure if its just Me?

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
:confused:

Is anyone Else have Problems with tech-forums, when am Loading the Pages up threw IE.9 , they dont seem to be Formating Properly as their is a Big Space between the Top of the Page and the Posts half way down with the Replys? Also running verry Slow when Reading threw the Forums?

Chears..

I have no problems with the site at all. Using every browser. IE9, Opera, Safari, Maxthon, Chrome, Chromium, Firefox and Opera Next all load quickly and properly.

You need to clear the cache or something... I had it to till i either ctrl f5'd it... or another way is to cycle the compatibility button.

Theres a thread on this below.

Thanks for that, Compatibility View has Sorted the Problem out, along with Clearing the Cache.. Also ive been doing some Downloads and thats been useing the Bandwith.. :smile:

Thanks..

I usually check once a month on the current versions of the 5 major browsers to see if the site still looks okay. I used a lot of CSS3 on it and the specifications continuously change now. Let us know if you and anyone else has a problem.

The "Settings" I can't do anything about for the time being. That's vB's fault.

gash I've got this again and it won't go away..... It does in compatibility mode, but that causes other issues.

Woooohoooo

Figured it out... its window size.. the grey space doesn't like skinnier windows

Back
Top Bottom