need some (well actually a lot of) help plzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newegg can't ship outside the U.S & Canada, and only accepts US credit cards. Such ********.

You are not the first to bemoan that fact, mate. Canada just recently got NewEgg. It gripes me that I have to pay sales tax on my NewEgg purchases because they have a warehouse in my state but I still know I've got it good being able to order from them.

You are not the first to bemoan that fact, mate. Canada just recently got NewEgg. It gripes me that I have to pay sales tax on my NewEgg purchases because they have a warehouse in my state but I still know I've got it good being able to order from them.

:p

The good thing is that you can get pretty much all the stuff from newegg off Amazon, which is what I've done.

if you dont want to build your own computer then use something like:

these offer highly customizeable pcs for almost any pricepoint.

iBuypower
Cyberpower
Digital Storm
Velocity Micro
Puget
Falcon Northwest

On some, while choosing parts, they tell you how good it'll perform on selectable games and benchmarks.

iBuypower
Cyberpower
Digital Storm
Velocity Micro
Puget
Falcon Northwest
If you go with a custom build from one of these companies please (please, please) research customer reviews first.
I know for a fact iBuypower is terrible (put my friend's cpu fan on upside-down, fried it).

If you go with a custom build from one of these companies please (please, please) research customer reviews first.
I know for a fact iBuypower is terrible (put my friend's cpu fan on upside-down, fried it).

LOL, that's just so terribly hilarious.

But I'd still recommend building your own. You would not believe how much more brands are if you build a similar build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom