need some (well actually a lot of) help plzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's more than enough to give you an excellent gaming experience, we can change things if you want and I can help you with a case if you need. With some help from youtube vids and the forum here putting it together will be no trouble for you:)

thanks man, this gives me a pretty good idea of the system, (you didn't include an os btw) but unlike you i don't have a clue on how to build a computer. :(

i hope your right (about me being able to build it) i think i'll hold off on buying the parts (my birthday is still a little while away, on the 23rd of august)
maybe by then you might think of a better set up (not that theres anything wrong with this one)

Don't worry man we could even video chat if we had to to help you get it assembled. It seems overwhelming I'm sure, but it's not that bad. Yea I forgot about windows. let me see if I can find a decent prebuilt system so you have that option.

that's a heaps good system (is that a better grapics card then u had in the cart?) the only thing i don't like is the ram i'd prefer 8gig but i could always by more and install it my self (i know i can do that at least)

The 580 is a little more powerful but since you will be using one screen the small difference between the two is nothing you would notice. As for the ram 4gb is plenty. Save the upgrade to 8gb for a year or so when things will take more advantage of it. If you decide to buy something pre-built that looks like the most solid gaming rig for the price I could find. I would quote about the same price as their selling it for if i was to build that same rig for a customer.

Really don't use anything besides facebook anymore but been thinking about installing msn messenger again. Suppose i could do that if you don't use facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom