Keyboard and mouse issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

R. Blaney

Beta member
I have a problem with my mouse and keyboard only during a game (black ops). The standard move keys are w-s-a-d and when I try to set them I get random keys and/or numbers. The keyboard responds correctly when in a document, note or on line form to fill out. It started happening before W7 was reinstalled recently and it continues. Any suggetions?

Hey there, have you looked into the game control settings by chance ?
Look at it and tell me whats on default, also check to make sure the number lock is on.
Sometimes without the numberlock some programs and games do get kind of whacked up.
Also this might help or might not but have a look at this:YouTube - ‪Call of Duty Black Ops PC Gamepad Options‬‏
If you prefer a game controller like I do especially ps2 converted one try it out and see if it helps.

Mike thanks for the reply,
All the settings are in the default state. I clicked on that to make sure I didn't have issues with the settings and yes the NUMLOCK is on.

I found the problem. My isp is Comcast and they offer a service called Constant Guard Suite. I read in another forum that a comcast customer had the same problem and he uninstalled the suite and it worked. Thanks for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom