Building! Please Check !

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like it's the same one that I linked to in the list of parts (the list of parts I gave would give you better gaming performance, btw. But it was through Newegg). As far as I know it'd be good enough.

You can add FSP Group to that list. XFX is iffy in my book, though. Seasonic, Sparkle, Enermax, Silverstone, PC Power & Cooling are all top notch and their prices reflect it.

@Trotter, i know that this question is random but,
how exactly does liquid cooling work?

You can add FSP Group to that list. XFX is iffy in my book, though. Seasonic, Sparkle, Enermax, Silverstone, PC Power & Cooling are all top notch and their prices reflect it.

This man is wise, listen to him

Enermax is a good brand?
Hm...

Am I the only one who thinks this looks a bit strange though?:
Newegg.com - ENERMAX NAXN 80+ ENP600AWT 600W ATX12V 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Power Supply

I'm suspicious that they'd be selling a good 600W PSU for $30, especially when their other one is $110...

yerfdog, the enermax naxn seems pretty good?

The problem with a lot of PSUs are that they aren't made well, so then they explode.

That $30 and $110 from the same company on two PSUs with equal wattage set off some alarms in my head, so I'm asking the other people here about it.

**** , well overall is that motherboard good i posted a while ago?
not the one i posted in the beginning (the atx micro)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom