Corsair H70 on a gtx 580 hydro copper 2 cooling idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

NatPc

Suspended
Hey guys I'm planning on buying this card but I don't want to water cool, Im only using it cuz it's very fast and it only takes up 1 slot and not 2. Ok so I was thinking of buying corsair h70 and connect that to the gtx 580 hydro copper 2. What do u guys think about its idea? sound cool right? Do u think it will work?

Do NOT bump your threads, especially after only 23 minutes.
Also, definitely don't implement that idea. The H70 is also a sealed system, i.e. you can't hook up another device to it without cutting the pipes.

Well ppl should comment faster... u need to cut the end of the h70 and Modify the end of the tubes to connect it to the 580

Well people should just use google if they want instant info....

You'll destoy the h70, and the 580 because the cooler plain sucks, and all parts will fry. Gpu's are 20-30C hotter than a cpu, and the h70 just keeps them cool.

Enjoy your short stay here

You say you don't want to watercool? And because watercoolers don't cover 2 slots of your RAM? Either get a bigger MoBo, or if you have a big MoBo, get this:http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002VKVZ1A
Easily the best air-cooler on the market, and most say it's better than watercoolers!
I've just ordered it myself, and waiting for it to arrive. :D

... What if I made the fans faster or better or something to run the 580? I think if I used a h70 cooling the 580 it would look cool :)

The pump is built into the cooling head of the H70. If you could remove the Corsair cooling head to hook the tubing up to the 580 Hydro, it still wouldn't work because the coolant won't circulate.

Wait what if I took the cover off the 580 and put the head of the h70 cooling on it, would that work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom