need some (well actually a lot of) help plzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

thabest1

Baseband Member
first of i wanna thank you in advance for your help :grin: i'm in the market for an all out gaming pc ( it probably wouldn't be doing much else besides gaming and some youtube and facebook here and there) i'm kind of a noob when it comes to hardware so building my own computer is pretty out of the question, and i really don't wanna get ripped of by the local pc stores, so what i'm trying to ask you is could recommend a gaming setup for a budget of $2500 AUD. also please could you tell me exactly how much you think it'd cost (i really don't want to get ripped off) and what cpu do you recommend and also do you think i could get dual graphics cards for that price (and also i don't even know what crossfire or Sli is, so someone explaining that would be helpful) so um pretty much any help you can give would be very much appreciated.

OK the 'experts " on the site will have no problem addressing your questions. several things to consider before they do, so i will help by asking the usual questions they ask. Budget- $2500 - great- but do you need and OS, mouse, monitor, keyboard, etc. or just the PC? For gaming only PC the level of cost depends on numerous "factors" such as what size monitor are you planning to use? OR if your a hard core gamer- will you be using a dual monitor set up? Are you partial to AMD or INtel CPU's?

OK the 'experts " on the site will have no problem addressing your questions. several things to consider before they do, so i will help by asking the usual questions they ask. Budget- $2500 - great- but do you need and OS, mouse, monitor, keyboard, etc. or just the PC? For gaming only PC the level of cost depends on numerous "factors" such as what size monitor are you planning to use? OR if your a hard core gamer- will you be using a dual monitor set up? Are you partial to AMD or INtel CPU's?

yes that price must include everything, i think one monitor would do me just fine. i heard tell that amd are realsing new processors soon but i need this computer by my birthday (august 23)

Are you looking to buy something ready to plug in and use or are you willing to buy all the parts and assemble it yourself?

Thomasâ„¢;1913018 said:
Are you looking to buy something ready to plug in and use or are you willing to buy all the parts and assemble it yourself?

i'm very much a noob when it comes to hardware so probably plugin unless someone could guide me step by step

Definitely go parts and build your own system, easy as and you'll get a better system suited to your needs.

Hmm, you're not close to any PC shops I know of off the top of my head, do you know any that you could buy from that's got an online website?

Definitely go parts and build your own system, easy as and you'll get a better system suited to your needs.

Hmm, you're not close to any PC shops I know of off the top of my head, do you know any that you could buy from that's got an online website?

not a clue (like i said i'mm a noob)

I would recommend Newegg and you can find step by step guides on youtube. What size screen do you want and what games do you want to play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom