Case's N Motherboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay

Baseband Member
Can sum 1 help me out! i wanna build a computer and im starting off with buying the Case and i dont no if its ganna fit the motherboard wat do i do

Motherboard: Gigabyte P4 2.6ghz :eek:

Well that board should be ATX Form Factor and you just get a case that says it fits all standard ATX Form motherboards. Mind you don't get a micro-ATX standard as that's a smaller board setup obviously from the name ;)

there are only two or three common mobo sizes: ATX, ATX mini, and maybe some other weird one (apple may make their own size, not sure)

BTX is making its way into the market, meant for massive systems if im not mistaken one i saw had 12 bays mounted in front, and space for a really big mobo

Ive Decided to go with AMD XP 2600+ with a Fairly new AMD Gigabyte Motherboard should i go buy a midi ATX case will this fit.:rolleyes:

Ive Decided to go with AMD XP 2600+ with a Fairly new AMD Gigabyte Motherboard should i go buy a midi ATX case will this fit
You don't want a mini-atx case, you want an ATX Form factor case as that's what your motherboard is and even if it is mini or micro-atx you still might want to upgrade in the future. Get a mid-tower ATX Form Factor case.

Thats a good cpu. I recomend getting the Mid tower case plus a Thermaltake Volcan11 Xasier edition and OC the cpu to 2.3ghz. I did that in my old system and worked really good and was completely stable. Also before you do that make sure it is a Barton core.

This is the AMD M/B DDR400 Dual APG8x made for AMD XP Processors

Also Can anybody tell me how to run 2 hard Drives so u have a (C) Drive and like a (F) Drive on the 1 windows is this possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom