Is liquid cooling worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
believe it or not i have an AC in my apartment
If it is in a small room the cooler air will lower the ambient temperature and thus the temperature of the Computer.

@patonb: >Btw, you don't just adjust the clocks, you need to add voltage to 3 or 4 parts, making everything hotter.
See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overclocking#Considerations Clock first, volts second. That is why overclocking is not called overvolting.

If it is in a small room the cooler air will lower the ambient temperature and thus the temperature of the Computer.

@patonb: >Btw, you don't just adjust the clocks, you need to add voltage to 3 or 4 parts, making everything hotter.
See Overclocking - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Clock first, volts second. That is why overclocking is not called overvolting.

I don't need wikipedia tell me.... I know how to overclock, All my cpus have been overclocked for 6yrs now. But go ahead and use the most unreliable source out there.

You know i7s don't overclock the same as 775 or AMD chips.

And who ever said "clocks" were volts. I said you just don't increase "clocks" but volts as well which heats up things.

Stop Trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom