Wich memory for Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD4-B3 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wellcome to Brazil, Night Fox... big taxes; no return.
So, when you buy something here, you have to think a lot before lol. That's the why i haven't decided the MOBO yet... i want to build a computer to last for many years. In the future, if i need more power, i'll overclock it. But i don't know wich MOBO to pick.

Hey, i've just found a Asus P8z68-v Pro for $308. Is it a better option than GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3, GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3 or GA-P67A-UD3?

The funny is that the $308 part is a promotional price! So, if it is the best, i'll run to buy it right now. If you want to be rich, make computer hardware and sell to Brazil... sad but true. :p

Thanks for the help!

thanks, Night Fox. What about ASRock Z68 Extreme4 ?

I was searchin in the "brazilian Ebay", the first vendor of the Asus Asus P8z68-v was not trustworthy. So, the next vendor price makes a difference of 12 dollars between the two MOBOs. Will the Geforce GTX 560 or 570 work well on both MOBOs? Thanks everyone!

It's really up to what "extras" you want with the motherboards. Both are very good with similar specs. If you want USB 3.0, I'd go for the ASRock because of the front panel usb 3.0 that comes with it.

Both gpus work with those motherboards...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom