Best Value Graphics Card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can find radeon hd 5770 for sub $100 sometimes, the hd 6770 is replacing it though. It's basically a rebadged 5770 with very minor alterations.

Newegg.com - XFX HD-667X-ZHF3 Radeon HD 6670 1GB 128-bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card Radeon HD 6770

AMD is the best for graphics cards, better than nVidia in my opinion. The above is $84 on newegg, and it's XFX, which is one of the best makers of graphics cards because, they offer lifetime warranty on their products. Which means if this breaks after a good run, say 4-5 years, XFX will either replace it, or if it's obsolete, upgrade to a better, current video card. XFX trumps Sapphire and all other VideoCard brands.

try the 6570. it can run crysis 2 on 35fps (lowest settings) and can run starcraft 2 on 64fps (highest settings) and its only 75$
Newegg.com - SAPPHIRE 100323L Radeon HD 6570 1GB DDR3 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card

edit: i read it on a review that was posted on this video card.

I'm guessing you say it's a better value than the 4670 because it has DX11 and the 4670 doesn't? It doesn't perform much better in games, though. The 6570 only gets a few more FPS than the 4670 in a lot of those games. Though, yeah, it pulls a bit more power and gets a tiny bit hotter when loaded, but are the tiny fps increase and few degrees and watts less really worth more than twice the price? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom