5mins on prime95...

Status
Not open for further replies.

U-Toast

Fully Optimized
ok i finally got winxp pro installed on my pc. all drivers are installed, everything is very nice. i DL prime95, and i run it. i get an error after like 2 mins of it runnning... Is this my ram that is bad or sumthing?

i get the rounding was .5 less than .4 blabla faltal error

i dont know if it would be your RAM sounds like more of a software problem

where you using DL prime95 on your computer before you upgraded to win xp pro

cuz if you were it might be the os

hmm well i kept having BSOD while installing windows. I finally got it installed without errors.

I just ran memtest86, and got over 300 errors, lmao.

dude my kingstong RAM that failed climbed into and past 100,000 errors :p

are you overclocking your ram at all? or are you gonna send it back to manufacturer cause its faulty?

I've already sent it back to the manufacturer and received the new stick back..it's in my system right now running at PC2700 speed so it could have lower timings and so I could have a total of 768mb of RAM and my CPU at 2.5GHz with the entire system running 333FSB for now...runs pretty smooth..can't wait to get a 1gb kit of XMS Series PC3200 and then it'll really fly ;)

hehe, that xp-m of yours is a real success story, i cant wait til i drop some cash on an nf7-s v2 mobo, and push mine to the limit... its getting a little colder around here and winter will definitely work in my favor, thinking about trying the shumway idea for starters and maybe modifying it to work more safely, ill photograph and post all i do tho

Yeah I definitely have to give it to old man winter, because otherwise I'd have to keep the fans on full blast to keep the Temps down..

Leonidas...btw I closed that AMD vs Intel thread because it was getting really ridiculous between you two. Please do not fall into the trap of someone trying to start flame wars as it'll just lead to warnings for both people...lines like 'captain dlpshit' we can do without ;)

me and my opponent are beginning to slowly reconcile our differences i believe... we are pm'ing in a much more civilized manner... perhaps progress will be made.

me and my opponent are beginning to slowly reconcile our differences i believe... we are pm'ing in a much more civilized manner... perhaps progress will be made.
Have fun with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom