My graphical upgrade FAILed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, it says your 12V is only 8V.

Do you have access to a digital multimeter? Its the most accurate for voltages, but i think the psu is under powered at boot. So while it can barely run the system, it drops to low on first boot.

well that can be the problem i am going to put the graphics card to other PC with the same PSU if it has same results which i strongly wish :D too bad nobody in my vicinity has a 400 or bigger wattage PSU so i can test it on too

if there are no issues that is a bad thing no ? beacause that will mean there is some other problem with the PC :(

Only if you also take your psu and nothing happens.

your plan will test the psu/gpu power issue. I think that your power supply is dying, and not really the psu type as a whole.

The fact that everst shows 8.6V on the 12 is worrisome. Hence why you should also get a multimeter to test the real number.

hmm strange thign is my PC started normally today and yes i do have the PSU like for two years of intense gaming with minimum of 8 hours of daily power usage.

and it is also a lot of dust in my PC after like a half a month ... but nevertheless i deffinetly think it's the PSU problem now ...

yha it sounds like it. Every electronics has its good days and bad days.

If its suspect, you really might want to replace it so as to protect the other parts incase the psu pops and shocks the rest of your parts.

yea i already decided to go for EVOLVE 500 W but i cant find anywhere the freaking size of my EUROCASE 350 W only way is to measure it by myself because if the new one wont fit i will have to suicide myself

hmm i think i found a solution to my problem .... you know usually when i start my PC i start the monitor first then the PC .... and now i did it other way PC first then monitor and it works ... so i think the PSU doesnt have the capacity to power up them simutaneously ... that is the problem ... forgive me if I am wrong but i do not have university degree in IT :)

and so i decided to go for EVOLVE Pulse 450 W that should be enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom