oh Hai guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean W.

Fully Optimized
whats up guys!?

long time no speak. kinda faded away as the forums got overhauled and at the same time i sold my computer and got into my new hobby. This is my new hobby that has dragged me away from you guys!

so i sold this ( built it for $2200 and sold it for $500 :( )
HAFX-3.jpg

and got this:

1992 Jeep Wrangler

Bone stock the day i got it

jeep1.jpg

and how it sits today:

poserpic.jpg

rearartic.jpg

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG00714-20110504-1155.jpg

haha how is that the dark side? i am back on my old school computer that has a hard time running battle field 1942 ( the most advanced game i can play ) and i lost the side to it a long time ago.... have been thinking about building a little more modern computer for about $800. having a hard time justifying it tho... i can do a lot to my jeep for $800...

Yeah but all you can do in your jeep is drive around and occasionally go a little faster when you pass a hot chick :p love the engineering that goes into cars, hate the 'shiny car' mentality lol.

Oh you is it not ? well things have kind of been off and on, and new people have started to take over this sub-forum and stuff and yakkiti yak...
Well, it was nice of you to come visit old thugs and buddy's to show us that jeep of doom.
Will see you in the next year or two, when you get something nice to play with! :p

You Computer Building lovin Betrayer!!!
smashed-computer-1.jpg

Screwing with you, welcome back **** it.....

I disappeared as well myself.
Welcome "back" Sean.
Goodbye old non-Jeep-owning Sean.

Time to edit your nice signature:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom