Anyone know about Sager?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altered Phoenix

Beta member
What do you guys know about this company? Are they good, reliable, and trustworthy or are they a bad company full of bugs and hardware issues?

My long, round-about introduction:
Hey everyone! I'm new here and hoping to get some good info on this. I am looking at buying a new laptop very soon. It will be a gaming laptop (and of course used for college... but really gaming). Before anyone suggests it, no I do not want to build a desktop, even though I know they are cheaper, and also, no I do not want any Apple device.

I started looking at your general Dell's, HP's, and the like. I decided now that I do not want an off the shelf model. Also, I do not really trust the company's Lenovo, Acer, MSI, and, after some research, HP.

So I decided to look for some ASUS laptops that would have want I want. During the process of finding sites that let me customize and ASUS, I stumbled upon a company called Sager. From what I saw, their build looked very good and the prices seemed very fair. I researched them a bit and they seem to be a good company but I would like more feedback.

I know Sager used to be good but it has been a while since I checked into them.

Asus makes great gaming laptops. Lenovo's are good but not really gaming machines.

I do like the ASUS gaming laptops but the G- series are incredibly bulky. Since I need it for college as well, I am trying to find something else. I looked at other ASUS computers, mainly the U- and N- series but the best graphics cards
I can find with them are the NVIDIA 540m which only has 1GB of VRAM and I was told it has trouble working at over 20fps.

That's why I have been looking at the Sager's (or Clevos since that is what they really are...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom