Looking for a full tower case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ewan's Computers

Baseband Member
Hi there, at the moment i'mn planning anew gaming build for all my games, internet browsing, and software.

I'm lloking for a full tower pc case that has a simple design, a case window, and is atx compatible. My budget for this is around £120 (you can go slightly higher or lower in any case)

any ideas?

P.S: I'm also looking for a good 19" or bigger monitor (here is my gpu for the connectors: HIS 6870 IceQ X Turbo X 1GB GDDR5 Dual DVI HDMI Dual.. | Ebuyer.com)

I don't know how much it would be in the uk but the cooler master HAF 932 is awesome, i have it, nice window, red light, atx compatible and awesome air flow (HAF = high air flow)

might be in the same vein but the lanboy from antec is awesome for cooling purposes, the NZXT Zero 2 Craft Series Full Tower Case looks nice, i dont know anything much about it but it looks kinda kool and not the same style as the others

Thanks for all your suggestions, I think I might go with the corsair 650d.
I was looking into the 800d, but it's way too expensive

What I really want out of a case Is lots of space inside, so it's not cramped.
Do you definitely think this has enough space? Cause I dont want to have all the wires inside spiralling around everywhere.

They plan on releasing a mesh side pannel that should result in great temps.

The case isd extremely well built, and theres plenty of space. I have a huge psu and it gobbled it right up.

Just ensure you get the -1 model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom