I need help finding a new modem for my at&t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze 1u Ninja

Solid State Member
As of right now I am using 2wire and was wondering if there was any better modem than the one i am using right now? I hate 2wire can someone please help me choose a better modem. Any suggestions would be appreciated. As of right now I am willing to spend up to $200.

The 2WIRE I have is a DSL modem and router (on AT&T as well).. What are you looking to replace, exactly? Because if it's like mine you'll have a tough time replacing it.

I also have a 2wire but it seems like it always takes me out of the internet for no reason so I am looking for a modem that could replace it.

Thanks for the help but can i ask a question about my 2wire. My 2wire used to go red. What i mean by that is out of some random time. The light on my internet went red and i couldn't go on the internet no more. Do you know what the cause of that was?

Thanks for your help but the red light is random. The light on my internet just blinks red all of a sudden then after some time it goes green.

I concur. A red light is bad news on a modem. I troubleshoot DSL problems a lot at work and a red light, ANY red light, means replace it. Since AT&T is furnishing the modem I would let them furnish the replacement. If you talk to them they may give you a different brand. Around here it is mainly Westell and Motorola.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom