I would like to buy a laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakelouez

Beta member
Hello, I am looking for a laptop with a budget of $1800. I would like to get a Radeon graphics card but any processor is fine. I want to be able to play games on high-ultra settings and I was wondering if it was possible to find a good laptop for this price.

I was considering getting a Mac Book Pro or an Alienware but I heard those were overpriced and if I did a bit of research I could find better alternatives. Screen size should be around the 14-16in. but I would not mind going a little bit different either way.
If I were to get a Macbook I would have windows installed on it.

I'm not very skilled at finding good laptops which fit my requirements and was wondering if you could help me.
Thank you!

did you check out the asus line they make awesome pc components and have decent laptops with good gaming and affordable

All of those seem to not have Radeon Graphics cards which is mandatory (my mom works at AMD and that's her only condition =D) but thank you so much for the suggestion

Macs don't have the gpu you'd want... The ASUS series are great.

I'd get down to a bestbuy or like store and get some hands on with them.

AMD GPU are great costeffective cards so thats just fine.... But it seems the higher end lappys are run nvidias.

So what other brands are good? Does anyone have a specific laptop? thanks so much for the ASUS im definitely checking them out.

Macs don't have the gpu you'd want... The ASUS series are great.

I'd get down to a bestbuy or like store and get some hands on with them.

The new Macbook Pro 15 and 17 do have decent ATI dedicated gpu's

Asus is good but be aware they tend to use sub-par displays if you are concerned about LCD quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom