Leaving computer on

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's better to restart it once every 2 or 3 days because it clears the memory and its speeds it up a little.

About memory:
Theres this thing called Ram & HDD Cleaner that clears your memory for you... its really convenient, i get better preformance usin it...
So try finding that and you can leave ur PC on for as long as you like... if you have trouble finding or using PM or email me ;)

ph@ntom said:
About memory:
Theres this thing called Ram & HDD Cleaner that clears your memory for you... its really convenient, i get better preformance usin it...
So try finding that and you can leave ur PC on for as long as you like... if you have trouble finding or using PM or email me ;)

Free, right?

i use freeRam Pro and it cleans up my RAM nicely especially if i am playing demanding games and i have it set to free ram when it dips below 200mb

FreeRam XP 1.04 (or something like that) was good for me, but didn't improve performance noticibly so i don't got that anymore. Seems like it was using more RAM than it was freeing up...

ph@ntom said:

It has a free trial....
:) well the one i got had a cd key with it... you interested?

Thanks for the offer, but my RAMs runnin' pretty good unassited, thanks tho!

Musjunk22 said:
I think it's better to restart it once every 2 or 3 days because it clears the memory and its speeds it up a little.

Yeah, about every 3 days is a good idea, but if it doesn't kill you to turn it off at night, its never a bad idea.
YB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom