Sapphire HD6950 Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
i used used the windows7 uninstaller to uninstall the NVIDIA driver. Now I am running Driver Sweeper in safe mode but I am not sure which drivers I should uninstall.

i know i should be uninstalling the NVIDIA drivers but its lists 3, chipset, display, and PhysX. Should I be uninstalling all 3 or just the display and PhysX?

No, DO NOT REMOVE ALL, his motherboard is Nvidia based, removing all, will remove his motherboard drivers...

Remove ONLY DISPLAY, PhysX can be ran by the CPU, or GPU, it adapts to CPU when an Nvidia GPU isn't present.

ok thats what i thought.

uninstalling the old drivers didn't seam to work. Now when the monitors disconnect, they don't reconnect.

when is disconnects it give me this error message
2rei8mr.jpg

Are you using a display port connection for your monitor? :-\ I don't think very many of us have had chances to get errors with display port as most of us don't use it yet....

my third monitor is connected to one of the mini display ports using a dvi to mini display port adapter. But i got my chipset driver updated and all the old display driver off my computer and its seems to be working pretty well. Thank you guys so much for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom