fan controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
k guys tried what you said but no hope this fan controller just doesent work on this fan so ill have to put up with the noise till i get a decent 4 fan contoller in a week or so.by the way nubius with this fan i noticed a 10c drop in temps so thanks for that,but could you tell me if you noticed a decent drop in temps from the heatsink you have alone without the tornado or did you not test this,as im gona get one next week if i can get another decent drop in temps,thanks again your anoying freind

no problem you deserve it for the help ill try to get a christmas card to you lol , no realy thanks

Mlr -

Nah, I didn't get a chance to record temps because I switched out my motherboard, processor, and modded my case almost over the weekend basically lol, so the new chip got the modded case and SLK-900A heatsink and Tornado ontop of it...so I really don't know what temps woulda been otherwise, but generally my tornado stays at 3000RPM cause of it's loudness, I just turn it up when I game

mlr said:
cheers guys i only just got in but ill give it a go and get back to you thanks for the help, god i love this forum,

Yea, i agree. Not only is there a ton of people here to help you out, but they are really nice too. They dont flame you for being a newb at a subject because they know that at some point they were the same way. Every question i have had has been answered thoroughly here. But on other forums, you ask a question like how do you overclock this or that, they pretty much tell you to "google it"... which you probably have already done.
I would also like to express my gratitude. :cool:

k i sorted the fan problem,i took off the molex conector and attached the red and black wire to the 3 pin plug with the yellow wire,this is now plugged in to the conector near my cpu, my comp has a built in software called the fan eq and i can monitor the speed through this wopee sorted

mlr said:
k i sorted the fan problem,i took off the molex conector and attached the red and black wire to the 3 pin plug with the yellow wire,this is now plugged in to the conector near my cpu, my comp has a built in software called the fan eq and i can monitor the speed through this wopee sorted

It's actually probly ur mobo w/the software (in BIOS maybe)

fan controller only 4 fans

most fan controllers ive seen only control up to 4 fans but i have 5 80mm led blue fans on my case so how am i supossed to control all 5 when most controllers only control 3-4.....PLZ HELP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom