Suggestions for $800-500 Sandy Bridge Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurningSkyline

In Runtime
I'm trying to find a good list of parts to use for a new build, and I really can't get everything together in my budget-

$800-850 Excluding an OS, and peripherals.

Part Preferences:
CM storm enforcer (not the best when it comes to value, but I like it.)
A motherboard with a matte black PCB.
Nvidia Video card- I want a 560 Ti Twin Frozr 2, which is about $235 after MIR I believe, and the 560 Twin Frozr II is like $215 I believe. I could go AMD, but I prefer Nvidia.
EDIT: XFX has a 650w PSU for $70.00 after MIR

If somebody could throw together a rough idea of a build, that would be a great. -BurningSkyline

well, i have the Antec 300, its just more difficult for cable management, especially if u have old optical drives that still use IDE cables. they have a spot specifically for excess wires, and based on waht my friends say (havent actually tried it out) u can remove cables from your PSU(?) so u wont have much excess wires anyway. only extra thing you'd need to do is ziptie and put masking tape on the wires around the edges... thats about it.

You can get the XFX 650W and then go for your chosen case, but the only thing is, i find it really annoying to fill out the MIR cards and sometimes you don't even get it back... when i got my build i based it off of price and MIR, half of which i didn't get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom