Help securing my system in a hostile classroom environment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you be allowed to just take your computer home for the time period or a least take out your hard drive and then bring it back at the end? If you end up doing any of the physical things mentioned above make sure you take pics of it.

Pop rivet the case closed, two minute job and they wont be able to get into it without a drill.

Also find the parts to build a old P2 P3 system and sneek in and replace it for the new components inside the case.

Also go into the room late and remove the CPU's from there systems and put the heat sinks back on without taking them off they wont have a clue.

Also switch the power and reset buttons around, should make for fun.

Fill there case with packing nuggets after removing the 24pin and pop rivet it shut.

On the last day get that expanding builders foam and spray it on the inside of the computer.

Oh and a 9v battery on the chip set works wonders.

(I wasn't entirely sure where this topic belonged. Am I getting warmer?)

Alright, so I've been attending a Computer Hardware and Networking class for some time now, and with the school year coming to an end and our curiculums basically complete, our teacher has declared total desktop warfare.

Next week, we'll be building and setting up a new bunch of HP desktops with identical specs, all running Windows 7 and set up on the same network.
We'll be parted into groups of 3, and everybody's individual computers are now open game. The following weeks will consist of information espionage, aggressive batch files and the secret stripping of other groups computers for parts.

But if anybody has any suggestions I would be very grateful. ^^

Stick it in a lockbox and also put a Laptop inside the box with a copy of everything on it. Attach the Laptop's WiFi Antenna to the lockbox by soldering and make a fake bottom to hide it. Access the Laptop with a WiFi Phone or Tablet from the hallway (after class) and restore the "assignment Computer" provided to it's unhacked condition.

If people are allowed to spray Mercury into your Computer then don't expect it to work.

Ammunition-Canister-Lock-Box.jpg

238097_300.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom