Best current gaming monitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric0h

Over and Above Person
I am trying to decide with monitor to go with, it will be paired with an ATI 6870

Budget 250 MAX

Am looking between LG or Samsung with LED

Any suggestions?:heart:

HiYa, I just got the ASUS VE258Q for about that price. LED backlit. I could not decide between a 24" or a 27". This one is kinda in the middle. So far it is great. No dead pixels. Great picture. You spend all of your time looking and staring at your monitor and I think it should be one that is high end and good on the eyes. Besides, if I change computors it will stay on my desk with it. Right now I have it hooked up to my laptop and my laptop has LED backlit with HD and the ASUS looks a whole lot better. I am waiting for my new PSU for my desktop. So far I am really happy with the money I spent on this. Could of gotten something cheaper I suppose but hopefully this one will last a long time. Hope this helps. SeeYa

I was looking more into Samsung or LG, (just because they are the current leaders when it comes to 3D technology, so I would assume they are also better quality)

ASUS makes good monitors. I've had one for over 2 years and have had no issues. Two of my friends both have ASUS monitors as well and all three of theirs work great and haven't had any issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom