Where To Get Vheap Gaming PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow you guys are truly amazing. I do have a usb keyboard and mouse since I use a laptop now but I don't think those will work right off the bat will they? (I probably have to let them install drivers?) I'm gunna probably get a new monitor because the only one I have now is incredibly old and I have some speakers that will work. So if i get all the things Mind mentioned is that enough to build a comp?

Windows 7 will find a driver for them. You need to install the software for them if they have macro keys.

That is what you need to build a computer.

Using everything I said, except replacing that PSU with this one (because the one I linked to is sold out on the Canadian website) will cost you less than $800 before the USD rebates. :p

Though using this one (which is 80+ certified) will cost you $810.50 before the USD rebates, and I think it would go under $800 with the rebates, but I'm not sure how those rebates would work for you since you're Canadian. :/

(80+ Certified is preferable, it means it is more efficient)

Also, what size monitor do you want, and what resolution?

This one is 22", 1680x1050 resolution, 2ms response time, and is $184 (Canadian).

Well now I have links to everything I'm going to get just have to get some money only have like 300 right now.
And what I was saying about the drivers is won't I need an actual keyboard to install the windows 7?
Cus the usb keyboard probably wouldn't work until windows is installed.
And Yerf that looks like a really good monitor but I'll probably use the one I have at first then get that one after cus i don't have that much money.

Oh Awsome so I don't even need to buy a keyboard right away.
Thanks guys, everyone on these forums you guys are awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom