Where To Get Vheap Gaming PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pingufetch5

Solid State Member
Hey guys I was wondering where and how much I would have to pay to get a good gaming pc in Canada?
I want to be able to play new games such as COD Black Ops and Portal 2 with no lag.
Another game I was looking at that I want is Minecraft my current comp can only play it with fast graphics and tiny render distance. I want a comp that could run it with full render distance and fancy graphics.
I have know idea how to put computers together myself so one that comes already made would be a huge bonus.
I want around 6gb of ram since I run vista and it takes up quite a bit.
I was hoping for a price around 400 dollars but if I can't get one for that please leave a price.
I don't know much about computers so if you could post what specs I would need to run these game that would be great.
Um I think that's about all for this post any help would be greatly appreciated.
(God I right long posts)
Edit: **** messed up on the thread title how do I edit it?
Edit2: Just took a quick look at some of the other forums seems I am way to low on the price so if you guys could just post the lowest pre built pc that could run these games without lag it would be greatly appreciated

I play Minecraft with good graphics on my Radeon HD 5770. Anything current would play that fine.

An admin or mod has to change it for you.

Thanks for the quick reply Mind!
How much did ur computer that you have now cost and did it come pre built?
Also love the Paper Mario avatar
Edit:I would be willing to make my own comp if I was given good instructions

My system, in my sig, cost me about $1,100. I built it myself.

It's not hard to build your own computer, it's just time consuming and dangerous if you don't know what you are doing.

Thanks about the avatar :p

Hmmm expensive.... Oh well guess I better start saving some money.
Where did you learn to put ur comp together because it seems that putting one together urself can save alot of money. Also may I ask where you bought the parts from?

You should be able to put a swell computer together for ~$800. I just wanted premium parts ;)

I was self taught how to put a computer together. Trial and error. There are a few good guides on the net, but I cant think of any atm.

Putting it together yourself gives you so many more options than just buying a system from Dell. And yes, you can save money, too. There's always sales going on. I always go to NewEgg.com They have the best prices around. I also like TigerDirect.com, because their primary warehouse is so near to me, I get packages next day.

Hey, I didn't get 6,000+ posts from telling people off. If you want to learn, this is the place. ;)

Beg your parents for money? :lol:

I just realized... 6,808 posts since December 2009... I have ~940 since January 2009 :omg:
On topic, T-F is a very good place to learn how to build your own system. Lots of helpful members ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom