Mid range gaming computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want it quiet, get a fan controller. I have 2 x 200mm, 1 x 120mm, and one gfx fan, and it is a bit loud, but not unbearable. The case also will make it quieter.

If your a gamer and you plan on using this computer for as long as possible then you should buy a motherboard capable of SLI or CrossfireX, in my opinion. New games always seem to require better and better video cards and adding a second card is a good option to have.

Controlling fans to run at lower speeds (but not too low you burn up your system) will decrease the loudness of your computer. Also investing in a good case will as well.

As far as the dual-card setup, it's always advisable to have as it permits potential upgrading without changing much.

Don't forget about the CPU Cooler mate. Use the Asus Lion Square CPU cooler. I used it for my Quad Extremes and my i7 2600K at 4.2 Ghz, and temps in the summer are at the max 50 - 55 celcius. Perfect for you, especially if you are planning on overclocking your CPU a little. I think it is about 50 bucks, not sure how much it is in your region.

Happy Building!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom