No audio ???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zantiszar

Baseband Member
okay so i got a asus m4a88td-evo/usb3 board with a phenom II x4 955be overclocked to 3.8 Ghz so i have just succesfully done a software crossfire between 2 hd 5670 so i was happy and such but noticed that no audio was coming from the board so i renoved the plug and sound came thru my hdmi connection pluged it back and went to silence so at this point im like WTF ??? both cards are runnibg correctly and im using only one display so any ideas will be greatly apreciated deen thinking about it and maybe if i try the the normal monitor connection maybe it will sound ohhh and the realtek program does notify that somthing was removed or plugged in

yeah no audio not even on the front panel if its set to the cards audio any ideas on disabling it ???

If you have Windows 7 right click the speaker icon by the time on the windows bar. Choose "Playback Devices." You will most likely see AMD HDMI Output and Speakers. Set Speakers to the default device by right clicking it and choosing "Set as Default Device"

will do that and see when i get home could it have chosen it automatically when i put the crossfire setup ???

awesome man then my hopes are up thnks to you just 3 and a half more hours to get out from work : P

on another aspect it raised my fps in fur mark from average 17 fps to steady 22 fps and in uniengine dx11 also does 22 fps steady quite pleased with a cheap crossfire setup the cards are a vissiontek hd5670 1gb ddr5 (main) and the other is gigabyte hd5670 1gb ddr3 and both do not have physical crossfire bridges

update so experimenting around noticed that when i put any audio input it recognizes it but as a diffrent device such as i plug mic in but it registrers it as a back speaker and if i plug it at headphone it says it is mic so right now im confussed as crazy set everyrhing right and it sends the signal and all but still no output : (

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom