App for android

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech Kid

Beta member
Dont think so. Talk about the app first and DO NOT ADVERTISE. It is right in our rules!

Spamming includes unauthorized advertising (This includes links to your personal site. We do NOT allow for this until you obtain the right to a signature),

I have personally removed the QR Codes. Smartphones are not immune to getting malicious files. So until you give some info about what these apps are or what they do you will not be allowed to advertise for them. We have very strict advertising rules on this site and they will be upheld. No one is about to just scan and trust a QR code.

Well of course they are phone apps. What kind of phone app? A dialer so you can make calls? What makes these better than the ones built in or already available?

What is so interesting about the game?

You want people to download the stuff but give no info. Why would someone want it over what they already use if you are not even willing to say anything about your own app?

I can tell you right now that if your looking to get a following and feedback, you got to be way more proactive. Just saying " Download this app please" is going to get you over looked every where you try to post it up. It looks like nothing more than spam and will get treated as such.

Well of course they are phone apps. What kind of phone app? A dialer so you can make calls? What makes these better than the ones built in or already available?

What is so interesting about the game?

You want people to download the stuff but give no info. Why would someone want it over what they already use if you are not even willing to say anything about your own app?

I can tell you right now that if your looking to get a following and feedback, you got to be way more proactive. Just saying " Download this app please" is going to get you over looked every where you try to post it up. It looks like nothing more than spam and will get treated as such.

pretty much.. give us some more info and maybe some screenshots and we'll see..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom