Smudges?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fefner

Baseband Member
I was trying to put my case on and when ever I touch it I get smudges on it and they dont come off. Its really anoying and it will just keep hapening over and over again if i dont do some thing about them. The can says Rust-oleum Painters touch Multipurpose paint. Professional results on WOOD.METAL.WICKER and MORE.|. Could it be the paint? :confused: .... :mad:

Are you sure you let it dry long enough? Read the paint can instructions.......that's about all you can really suggest.

It might be you're using the wrong kind of paint. You might try covering it with a protective clear coat finish on top of that

ekÆsine said:
It might be you're using the wrong kind of paint. You might try covering it with a protective clear coat finish on top of that

There are specialized paints for plastix, metals, rubber, etc. Make sure you use primer (if nec.), color coat, clear coat. I used just a couple coats of color on my monitor/keyboard/speakers and they're fine altho the paint ont he spacebar's starting to wear. IF i had put protective coating on it it would b good fora few more years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom