Horray!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fefner

Baseband Member
Wooh! its done . My mod is done :cool: . My whole comp is jet black just gotta let it dry (tick tock, tick tock..).and tomarow im planning to get a small can of red and white spray paint and pickup some stencils.. The only problem is I dont know where I could get some stencils that arnt flowers and bunnys. If you know of some stores that might have some good stencils, please mention them. Thanks for looking :D on saturday ill post a pic.

A litty over easy for a mod and a little to basic =/ ... Next time ill step it up to the next level . Take out the hack saw or w/e cut a whole in the damned case and place a big tinted window on the side "*_*"

I'm not sure if you guys know about this stuff yet, but I'm an artist who primarily uses airbrush and if you want good sharp stencils I suggest using Frisket film. It's a thin, stretchy film that sticks to whatever you're painting but won't lift off paint underneath. You can put it on, then use an X-acto knife to carve in your design, peel 'em up then spray. Really sharp edges, and with a good knife you can do just about any design. I haven't tried it on a computer case, but it's worth a shot. Most arts-and-crafts places have it, or check out an airbrush supplier. I'd love to see pics, too, of whatever you do.

thats some good information dk. airbrushing is so cool to do. I wish I had that talent like I've seen around.

thanks
--jak

Ehh it's a decent case. Cases are trying to get too crazy these days and then everyone turns out with a case that looks the same. I don't like them trying to make designs like that. That's why I really like Lian-Li cases, brushed aluminum, looks sweet ;)

You're right though leonidas, it is going off topic and I don't think that guy has any pictures =/ So we'll see if it stays open too much longer ;)

Leonidas said:
has anyone seen the mge viper cases? they are extremely sexy looking, with an average power supply and temp display on front. lowest ive seen is 104 dollars after shipping, check it out on newegg... do you guys think this is nice? sorry to get off topic but this seems to be a kinda impromptu case mod thread at the moment.

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-171-053&depa=0

give me your thoughts

For a snake fan yeah, not bad, but i think these case companies are hiring out-of-work car designers, cuz all those flam-like surfaces remind me of Bangle's BMW Z4. Not sure whether or not i would like it w/o the snake, but w/it i def. dont

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom