Someone Please Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavlyk

Banned
Ok so I'm browsing the web just chilling. Then all fo a sudden a windows start to pop up. And my DAP is initiated to download some files merely no larger than 10 kb. I deny both files, howver after I do this the computer restarts by itself and bam! Theres an ugly screen instead of my wallpaper. I tried editing the registry to get rid of this but have no idea of what this key may be called. Someone please help me, I don't want to reformat my whole drive because of this problem. I'm attaching an image of the box. Thanx in advance.:(

Download Accelerator plus. The Screen looks all black, except in the middle theres a black box that says Warning! You're in danger! All you do with computer is stored forever in your hard disk. When you visit sites, send emails...all your actions are logged. And it is impossible to remove them with standard tools. Your data is still availbale for forensics. And in some cases for your boss, your friends. your wife, your children. " Thats basically what is says. Also I cannot change the wallpaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom